Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry for the wait!

Had to go somewhere this weekend? Anyways, just a little nerd news, stargate has come up with a stargate mirror. Sounds wierd but check it out, its one their website and it looks pretty cool. If you want it can look like a normal mirror or you can make it look like the event horizon? I gotta get me one of those :P

Also if you have any ideas for polls, topics, or anything to add, or just to say hi you can reach me at madcarpenterjr@yahoo.com

to explain the carpenter thing?
My dad's army nick was madcarpenter so I just added a junior.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Could I still contact you through the Yahoo Answers email thing?

Did you get the email through Yahoo Answers I sent you (it had some Stargate news with links)?

Art said...

yeah you still could? I don't know i'll check if i got it?